Account Request / Change


This account request page is for employees to request access for new faculty or staff joining their department, including student temp service or work study students who need access to office computers.  It can also be used for account extensions, department changes, and name changes

Click here for the Account Request / Change Form

Use the request for:

  • Access to SUNY New Paltz Computer systems for faculty, staff, teaching and graduate assistants, and other student employees.
  • Includes access to most campus systems including:
    • New Paltz Email (Office 365)
    • Blackboard
    • Campus WiFi
    • Library systems
    • Office computer access
    • and more
  • This form can also be used to:
    • Request a name change
    • Notify IT of a department change
    • request access to administrative systems (request must be made by department head)

Authorized Users:

  • The actual request for a new account must be made on behalf of a new employee by a full-time member of their department.
  • The systems that this provides access to are active while the individual is working as an employee of SUNY New Paltz (or one of its affiliates).
  • Requests for access to sensitive systems (such as Banner or Argos) must be made by a department chair, director, dean/associate dean, etc.


Requirements and Prerequisites:

  • You must have the BannerID of the individual you are requesting access for.
  • Human Resources must add individuals into Banner before they can gain access.


Article ID: 49867
Thu 3/8/18 12:16 PM
Fri 3/27/20 12:24 PM