Adding / Changing a recovery email address

To add a recovery email address to an account so a password reset can be sent, we need two things:

  1. An acceptable form of ID to verify your identity
  2. An alternate email address

Visit the Help Desk in person with two forms of ID -or- Email us a clear image of the IDs to (Please note: one ID needs to be a photo ID; do NOT send photos of credit cards or your Social Security card!)

Some acceptable forms of IDs:

  • Drivers license
  • College ID card
  • High school ID card
  • Work ID
  • Insurance card
  • Passport
  • Military ID
  • Health/Medical card
  • Utility Bill
  • Cash checking card with name
  • Birth certificate
  • Vehicle registration
  • Other photo ID


Article ID: 29476
Tue 4/18/17 1:58 PM
Tue 7/16/19 3:11 PM